Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
This fall pick-me up is perfect to create on a cool morning when you’re looking to satisfy that pumpkin craving! Most flavored latte’s that you buy at coffee shops or fast food restaurants are filled with tons of syrups, added sugars and artificial flavorings. If you like your latte’s all natural, no added sweeteners, and without that intense sugar punch, this recipe is for you! You gotta try this vegan pumpkin spice latte.
You Will Need:
- 1 Cup of Dark Roast Strong Brewed Coffee – Caff. or Decaf
- 1 Cup evaporated Coconut Milk
- 1-2 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Brew your coffee
- While coffee is brewing, combine in a sauce pan : milk, pumpkin, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla. Whisk until frothy and heated through.
- In a mug, pour a cup of coffee, and then a cup of the pumpkin mixture on top.
- Garnish with cinnamon, and Enjoy!